Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Insinuate Hairoin Post

Ruina Kessel, owner of Rue and the Insinuate blog, has posted a fantastic collection of pictures of the Hairoin Hair Fair styles.  I've always enjoyed Ruina's photos - they're creative and well done.  You can tell she puts a lot of work and effort into them.  This makes me suspect she would have made a fantastic interior designer and perhaps has a bit of fashionista in her soul.  At least a fashionista of an off-beat sort which suits me just fine.  I mean, sticking your toe in the mainstream every once in awhile is fine but I prefer to splash in puddles. ;)   Head on over to her blog post and check it out.  You won't be disappointed.
http://insinuatesl.blogspot.ca/2013/07/hair-fair-2013-hairoin-and-plastik.html?zx=cb4a6f4d67efc6b0

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this post! Thank you Elke, you are such a sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete