Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Release for the Men

I finally got around to finishing the men's style I had started a while ago. (slinks off to hide) I think I've developed a phobia for creating men's hair. Every time I start one I feel a kind of mental dead zone creep up on me so I leave it for quite a while. Stupid, I know but I've never felt comfortable doing men's hair tho I still take a stab at it now and again. So below is my latest "stab"...(omg I had to upload this one four times before I found a format that didn't come out looking fuzzy.) This one is called Raff and is the Gangrel male hair in the Vampire series. It's shown in Samael found in the Demon Pack. The style was made to fit my head but not to worry. The style and the demo are equipped with resizer script and since it's not a precision style there shouldn't require any tinkering although you'll probably have to hit the +10% a couple of times before it fits your head. :-)

Poses - Sylva's Animation Warehouse
Skin - David (Tan) by Cryogen Lab
Pants = Warrior Leather Pants by Lapointe & Bastchild
Shoes = Dress Shoes by Lapointe & Bastchild
Arms = Necroslasher Gauntlets by Spider Productions
Eyes = Hazel (unreleased) by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment