Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Golden Shapes

Ugh. I've tried writing this post I don't know how many times now. I'm tired of having things I've worked hard on usurped so, even though this post won't amount to a hill of beans at least I'll have the satisfaction of taking credit for something I've spent a lot of time perfecting and putting it out first.  It's free for group members for two weeks and will be for sale in the store...and won't cost an arm and a leg either.




This shape will look good with a wide variety of skins since the face has been created using the golden ratio.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the mathematical formula for beauty (in a nutshell).   If the eyebrow shape isn't to your liking, well, that's your own thing as it's adjustable in appearance mode under the "hair" tab (it's part of your bald base).

The shape is copy/modify/no transfer so you can tweak if you want to.  I know some of you like wider hips, longer legs, etc, etc than what this shape has.

No comments:

Post a Comment